Welcome!

This blog is intended to help out writers of Regency Era Jane Austen fan fiction by providing an index of information on characters, places, history and anything else I think of that seems relevant. It is very much a work in progress so please, subscribe so you can be up to date with my latest postings.

As for me personally, my name is Melissa and I have occasionally posted on Jane Austen sites under the name Melissa Renee. I have written some fan fiction, including some short stories that I intend to post on this blog and can get a bit obsessive over historical accuracy, which might make more sense after I say that in college I majored in History (with a minor in English). This site is intended to be a bit of fun while I am starting up my own business.

So please tell me what you think!

Labels: ,